1580 VINE ST
Application available now!
Complete steps below.
Academic Yr 2023-2024
Steps to Apply:
1. Click the "Buy Now" button to be redirected to our shop to pay the $50 Application fee (per student). **If there is no space available in class, you are paying to join the waitlist**
2. Click "Application Info" to read all the ins and outs about the year.
3. Review the Parent Handbook and Parent Contract for the academic year on the "Current Parents" tab of our website
4. Click on the "Apply Online" button to fill out the application. There is only ONE application for both Summer and next Academic year. If you are only interested in Academic Year, fill out the application fully but choose "No" on the Summer class questions.
5. Could you use tuition assistance? First, see if you qualify for a subsidy from the Department of Workforce Services. Next, fill out our scholarship application.
You will be notified via email within two weeks of your application if your request has been accepted. At that time, you will receive enrollment forms and an invoice within Brightwheel.
Return your enrollment forms and complete your payments within 2 business days of being notified of application acceptance. For academic yr, A $150 enrollment fee is due with your enrollment forms, this payment is non-refundable. This will hold your spot in class.
After enrollment forms and payment are received, we will be in contact with you about upcoming events and information.
For Academic Yr, A deposit equal to one month of tuition (known as "Last Month's Tuition") will be due one month before your child starts school.
Tuition is due on the 1st day of each month, starting the month your child begins attending.
Children must be three years old before the school year starts. Their birthday must be on or before September 1, 2020 to enroll in the school year. We accept ages up to age 5 (or the year before entering kindergarten). Children do not need to be out of diapers, and if they are in diapers we will make a toilet learning plan with you and your child.
PARENT VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENT (For Academic Yr)
For academic year, for each family enrolled, a parent/ guardian is required to volunteer 3 hours per month. Parents may opt out of the in-school hours by paying an additional $75/mo.
REFUND POLICIES, WITHDRAWALS, LATE FEES, CANCELLATIONS (For Academic Yr)
The $50 application fee is non-refundable.
The $150 enrollment fee is non-refundable. This will hold your child's spot in class.
"Last Month's Tuition" is non-refundable and due one month before child begins school.
You may withdraw your student at any time, but you will not be refunded for payment already submitted. (For example, if you pay on October 1st and you withdraw your student on October 15, you will not be refunded the payment made on October 1st.) We recommend giving at least 30 days notice before withdrawing your student.
A late fee of $50 will be incurred on the 3rd day of the month after payment is not received. If payment is not completed by the 5th day of the month, your child's enrollment will be cancelled starting the 1st day of the following month.
COVID-19. We may have to change protocols at any time to stay in compliance with the most recent Utah Health Department guidance during this pandemic. This can include changes in masking or visitors to the school, including parent volunteers. In the event that there is a covid-19 case at the school, your child may need to quarantine at home for up to 6 days. You may request a 50% discount for those days.